Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Abandoned No More....

Last Sunday was beautiful.... cool, breezy, no humidity. I was enjoying the patio thinking about all the stuff I needed to do in the yard and what did I - finally - see?


TWO - not one but TWO of these little fliers!


How exciting is that?!?!?!?








They spent the afternoon fighting over who got to eat - like there wouldn't be enough for both of them. I couldn't help but think how much energy they were wasting.......

I think there are three visiting now.....

I wasted very little energy and kept thinking about all the things I needed to do - most of which still need to be done......


3 comments:

  1. What a great photo! Hey my email address is mmuse83705@yahoo.com if you ever want to email me and then I could send you the oreo cookie recipe that way! Let me know if that works for you,if not I could post it on your blog!
    My husband and I lived in Boise for 15 years and met at Boise State. Thats cool you used to live there. I love the west. We now live in eastern Idaho and it's even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hey! Beautiful photo. Did you take that!? Gorgeous. I'm so glad you finally had some visitors :). Ooo, ABV (the photography blog) are my initials. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing is more fascinating than watching a hummingbird! I love the photo you captured. They are hard to photograph!!

    ReplyDelete